Asta Powerproject BIM includes 4D planning
This newer version of Asta Powerproject incorporates BIM features that include 4D planning, promote better collaboration, and deliver communication, time and efficiency benefits. It allows users to connect project plans along with 3D models in a single application and share information between applications using the IFC4 data format.
Asta Powerproject BIM broadens the functionality of Asta Powerproject making it possible for you to create more flexible, 4D-enabled planning platforms that uses the ELECO BIMCloud to share information.
With Asta Powerproject BIM You Can:
- Quickly create your project plan directly from your IFC model file
- Compare `planned’ and `actual’ schedule plans with full 3D visual impact
- Create and play a time-line of your project linked to milestones and baselines to simulate subsections or whole projects
- Manage large projects with the ability to save snapshot positions to enable quick navigation
- Save images to standard graphical formats to use for reporting or site recording of project status
- Use full property controls for visual impact and ability to hide and view objects
- Manage your 4D planning at an affordable cost
- Import costs from estimating applications, including Bidcon
- Plus, it’s ideal for tendering and progress monitoring in 3D
TAKE A TEST DRIVE
Try Asta Powerproject before you buy and see if it’s a fit for you.